32 Channel Digital Mixer, 4000w Active PA with Subs, 4 stage monitors, 4 in-ear monitors. Very loud, and very compact, good for sight lines. 134db Peak SPL.
Quality name brand equipment.
Engineer with 20+ years live sound experience. Assistant stagehand/engineer.
Price includes rental of all necessary equipment, sound engineer and assistant for setup/soundcheck, performance, and strike.
$125 an hour, 5 hour minimum.
We recommend 2.5 hours for setup/soundcheck and 1 hour strike is standard…so for a 3 band show 2.5 hours setup/soundcheck, 3 hour show, 1 hour strike = 6.5 hours x $125 = $750
Professional DJ available at additional cost.
Larger systems available from our partner, Sound Advice LLC.
For more info. or to book e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-454-7786
- 32 channel digital mixer, Behringer X32 Rack w/ iPad Control
- Live multi-track recording to Logic Pro
- 2x JBL PRX612M Active Loudspeakers (1000w 12” 2-way)
- 2x JBL PRX618S-XLF Active Subwoofers (1000w 18”)
- 2x Carvin 12” 2-way wedge monitors
- 2x JBL JRX112M 12” 2-way wedge monitors
- 4x Carvin In-Ear System (customer supplied earbuds for sanitary reasons)
- Crown XLS2000 Amp
- 2x Whirlwind Passive DI
- 3x Rolls Passive DI
- Radial j48 Active DI
- Cad E200 Large Diaphragm
- Townsend Labs Sphere L22
- AKG Perception 200 Large Diaphragm
- CAD M9 Tube Large Diaphragm Microphone
- 2x Behringer Omnidirectional Reference Mics
- 3x Audix OM-5
- 4x Shure SM57
- Shure SM58
- 2x Crown CM700
- AKG D112
- Audix D6
- 3x Audix D2 w/ D-Vice clamps
- 2x Audix F15
- 2x EV N/D 408b
- Carvin CM90E
- Heil PR35
- 3x Sennheiser e935
- 2x Cascade Fat Head Ribbon
- Shure Beta 87c
Cabling & Stands
- 16 Ch. 4 Return 50’ Snake
- 8 Ch. 4 Return 50’ Snake
- All necessary tall & short boom mic stands
- All necessary 1/4” and XLR cabling